Social Media Disclaimer
- The opinions and/or views expressed on Volunteers of America Colorado’s employee’s personal social media platforms, including, but not limited to, personal blogs, newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and otherwise represent the thoughts of the individual and not of Volunteers of America’s respective directors, officers, employees, corporate affiliate, government partners, clients, or volunteers.
- Volunteers of America Colorado only conducts business in the state of Colorado. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the services mentioned are available in every state. Contact your local Volunteers of America office for information and availability.
- Any links to third-party content are provided for information purposes only. Volunteers of America Colorado does not endorse, authorize or sponsor the content or its respective sponsors. Volunteers of America Colorado is not responsible for the content of the website or the collection or use of information regarding the website’s users and/or members.
- Volunteers of America Colorado reserves the right to review, edit and/or delete any comments or posts on Volunteers of America Colorado social media pages it deems inappropriate. Examples of inappropriate comments or posts include, but are not limited to:
- For Twitter Retweets and Pinterest Pins and Facebook or Instagram or LinkedIn Shares: Views expressed in these posts are the current opinion of the author, but not necessarily those of Volunteers of America Colorado or your case manager. The author’s opinions are subject to change without notice. The information shared was received from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed.
- By submitting content to any of Volunteers of America Colorado’s social media sites (or by tagging Volunteers of America Colorado in your post), you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Volunteers of America Colorado may use this information for internal and external promotional and fundraising purposes. Volunteers of America Colorado is not responsible for a third-party using your posted information beyond our control. If you do not wish to have the information made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.
- Any person or entity endorsed or recommended is not affiliated with Volunteers of America Colorado. These opinions are not necessarily those of Volunteers of America Colorado.
- As federal and state tax rules are subject to frequent changes, you should consult with a qualified tax advisor for questions regarding donation tax credits.
- Abusive or hurtful comments about Volunteers of America Colorado employees, volunteers, corporate partners, government partners, clients, or another social media user
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of non-Volunteers of America Colorado events, groups, pages, websites, organizations and programs)
- Comments that use foul language or hate speech (included but not limited to racial, ethnic, or gender bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e. making negative personal or untrue comments)
- Comments that violate our employees’, volunteers’, or clients’ privacy
Volunteers of America Colorado
2660 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80205