helping families and individuals move toward home ownership
316 26th Street
Denver, CO 80205
Brunetti Lofts is a unique 5-year program which is designed to help families and individuals who have successfully completed a transitional housing program move toward home ownership. Residents receive affordable rent, case management, financial planning, educational programming (including financial, occupational, parenting, etc.), home ownership training, and social and community-building opportunities.
In addition, residents of Brunetti Lofts participate in the Individual Development Account Program through a partnership with the Mile High United Way.
- Successful completion of a transitional housing program, with referral from case manager
- 6 months stable employment, to be verified
- Credit Assessment and recommendation from the Colorado Housing Assistance Corporation (CHAC)
- Must pass criminal background check
- Income between 40-60% of Area Median Income (AMI)
The wait-list is currently closed. You may want to visit www.socialserve.com for other resources.