Youth Volunteer Summer Institute
Volunteers of America's Youth Summer Institute will provide a week of meaningful service-learning opportunities for youth, ages 14-17, in a group setting during summer break. Youth may earn up to 40 volunteer service hours all in a one week program, June 12 to 16.
With the Youth Volunteer Summer Institute youth will:
- Develop leadership skills
- Meet new friends
- Learn about different challenges affecting the community
- Discover how to address challenges through civic engagement
- Have an opportunity to give back to the community through volunteering
- Fulfill required service hours for school
- ... and have fun!
If you are interested in applying to be a part of Volunteers of America's 2017 Youth Volunteer Summer Institue, you should contact Vanessa Gates at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-297-0408. APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL MAY 15TH.