About our program
Our preschool program is quality rated level Four through Colorado Shines and uses the Creative Curriculum approach and a dual-language model (English-Spanish) to provide a high-quality educational experience designed to prepare each child for Kindergarten and beyond. Our program focuses on providing each child with a rich, play-based school experience where teachers are highly engaged in each child's learning and development.
The Creative Curriculum balances both teacher-directed and child-initiated learning, with an emphasis on responding to children's learning styles and building on their strengths and interests. This curricula applies the latest theory and research on best practices in teaching and learning and the content standards developed by states and professional organizations. While keeping the original environmentally-based approach it clearly defines the teacher's vital role in connecting content, teaching, and learning for preschool children. It features goals and objectives linked directly to our valid and reliable assessment instrument.
- Monday – Thursday 7:00am-8:30 am; before-care for a fee, CCAP accepted
- Monday- Thursday Head Start Programing 8:30-3:30; free to all eligible children
- Monday -Thursday 3:30-6:00pm; after-care for a fee, CCAP accepted
- Friday 7:00am-6:00pm; ChildCare for a fee, CCAP accepted
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack served