- 104 Units
1555 Xavier St.
Denver, CO 80204
- FamiliesOur properties provide low-income working families a place to call home as well as special facilities and services that help address the needs of both kids and parents.
- Persons with Disabilities
- VeteransWe offer a flexible continuum of housing and supportive services to individual veterans and veterans with families.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Brandon Courtyard is an affordable housing community located in Denver, CO. The building is situated one block south of Sloan’s Lake with easy access to public transportation, walking paths, and other amenities. We offer one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Community Room, Kids Room, Business center, 4th floor lounge and deck, In unit washer/dryers, Dishwashers, Lighted parking, Community gardens
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.