- 41 Units
430 S. 12th Street
Montrose, CO 81401
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Centennial Towers is a beautiful 3 story facility that offers convenient living for seniors aged 62 and over. We are located next the city park with a pond and covered picnic tables. Safeway is within 1 block for easy grocery shopping. There are also restaurants and 2 bank branches within 2 blocks. Centennial Towers has a part time Service Coordinator on staff to assists with Medicare and Medicaid issues as needed as well as assist with community resources that you may need. We also have a large community room that can be reserved for private family gatherings. We look forward to having you as a resident.
- All points transportation
- PACE program
- Bike path located by facility
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Tenant-planned activities
- Magic Circle Theater next door to facility
- Daily mail delivery
- Beauty shop
- Exercise room
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.