- 28 Units
2378 Robins Way
Montrose, CO 81401
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Meadowlark Court is small comfortable, homelike facility located in beautiful western Colorado--with a beautiful view of the mountains. Our facility serves seniors aged 62 and above. We have a large community room with a kitchen that can be reserved for private family gatherings. Meadowlark Court has a full time Community Administrator that lives on site. We look forward to having you as a resident.
For media inquiries, please contact Faustine Curry at email@example.com.
- Cable TV
- Transportation provided by the city
- Montrose Senior Center within walking distance
- Exercise classes
- Resident association
- Potlucks monthly
- Morning coffee and donuts
- Weaving classes
- Bible study
- Card games weekly
- Large library with hundreds of books and videos
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.