- 238 Units
1865 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80202
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Apartment Living for Seniors 62+ or for Disabled 1 Bedroom and Studio Apartments available in beautiful Down Town Denver Daily lunch program- Secure entry system- Elevators- Laundry Facilities- Public Transportation- Large Community Center- Resident Activities- Service Coordinator Support Program Rent includes: Heat and Air Conditioning, Water/Sewer/Trash Affordable, Income based Housing
- Daily lunch program
- Secure entry system
- Laundry Facilities
- Public Transportation
- Large Community Center
- Resident Activities
- Service Coordinator Support Program
- Computer lab
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.