- 51 Units
3140 Mallard Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Laurel Gardens Apartments offers a convenient lifestyle for seniors aged 62 and better. We have a Community Administrator available Monday through Friday as well as a full-time Service Coordinator to assist with community services that may be needed, or Medicare and Medicaid concerns. Laurel Gardens is a beautiful 3 story complex with many common areas for residents to gather for family get-togethers or to play cards and games. The facility has a large community room with a grand piano that can be reserved for family gatherings. The bus stop is less than 1 block from the property. We have beautiful grounds including flowers and a goldfish pond and fountain. Every apartment in the facility has a view of Pikes Peak.
- Card operating laundry facilities
- Large craft and game room on the 3rd floor with a beautiful view of the mountains
- Local Senior Services organization picks up residents weekly for trips to Wal-Mart
- Meal-on-Wheels is available
- Foster Grandparent program on-site
- Large library
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.